Lewes Tourist Trap Tips by SURFIN7TH
Lewes Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
The Outlet stores in Rehoboth have some good deals but the ferry costs $22.00 each way by car so weigh it out if that's the only reason you're going. That's where I went today because of the rainy weather.
PS there's no sales tax in Delaware, you can save some money on big items.
More Reviews (18)
- See All Visit Cape May on the way.
- Cape Henlopen State Park is...
- See All Here're the fares for foot...
- Applebees in the #3 outlet is...
- From NJ take the Garden State...
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Lewes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lewes Delaware/ Cape May Ferry"
- "Marc's Lewes Page"
- "Are we in Candyland or Cape May?"
- "Livin' in Lewes and lovin' it!"
- "Lewes -- "The First Town in the First State""
- "rayp's new Lewes Page"
- "Lewes , DE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lewes
- Hotels in Lewes
- Transportation in Lewes
- Nightlife in Lewes
- Restaurants in Lewes
- Warnings and Dangers in Lewes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lewes
- 19 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Lewes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lewes
Photos in LewesSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 53 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Somers Point Intro, 26 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florida Keys Intro, 11 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape May Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lewes Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Point Pleasant Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cherbourg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos