"Seems a dead city outside the bull fighting season" Béziers by Elainehead
Béziers Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 230 photos
Our hotel was in the outskirts of the city, so we only went downtown for lunch. The heat was almost unbearable and it was very hard to find a restaurant with a non-stop service.
Only for a night, so that's the impression I had (see the title of this intro page).
- Cons:Dead outside the bullfighting season
Elainehead's Related Pages
Béziers Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine capital of Languedoc-Roussillon"
- "Béziers, Capitale du vin et du Canal du Midi"
- "What a nice surprise!"
- "Quiet Beziers"
- "Seems a dead city outside the bull fighting season"
- "Trips in the South of France Including Beziers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Béziers
- Hotels in Béziers
- Transportation in Béziers
- Restaurants in Béziers
- Shopping in Béziers
- Warnings and Dangers in Béziers
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Béziers
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Béziers?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Béziers
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 150 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination São Paulo Intro, 52 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monaco Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Cannes Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Milan Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Béziers hotel reviews
- Premiere Classe Beziers - Villeneuve Les Beziers
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013