"Nissa La Bella" Top 5 Page for this destination Nice by Elainehead
Nice Travel Guide: 1,788 reviews and 3,838 photos
First of all, thanks for visiting my pages!
For the past 12 years, I chose this city to be my home and within these VT pages, I try to share a bit of my experiences here.
I'm a "gourmande" (one who is heartily interested in good food and drink), so you'll find a lot of restaurant tips... Feel feel to browse them:
Finding your way in Nice:
Are you afraid of getting lost or not finding the building/bus stop you're looking for? Sometimes when I'm about to go to an unknow city, I always check Google Maps just to have an idea of the area and try to find my way using "the street view" functionality (just zoom-in to the max.). If you're not very good with maps, it might be helpful making your visual map (print photos of buildings/streets you may pass by and/or where to turn).
I always receive many e-mails asking for hotel suggestions (check my Hotel post)... The thing is I've never needed to stay in a hotel before in Nice or around the area, but know the hospitality industry (inside info) here. Your best bet is checking Tripadvisor website for hotels reviews.
Here are some sites that might help you out:
You can't go wrong with Accor hotels, they have interesting prices if you stay at least for 2 days.
Nice / Les Camelias Youth Hostel (in the city center)
Clairvallon International Youth Hostel (in Cimiez)
Bed & Breakfast (usually far from the city center and convenient only if you are renting a car)
Main language: French
Money currency: Euro (?)
Electrical current: 220 volts (50 Hertz)
Best time to go (my opinion): May and June or September and October (if it's not raining, of course)
Worst time to go: July and August
Rainest months:October and November
Nice is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the region due to its mild and sunny weather almost year-round and also by its attractions
s4%Even though I try to update my pages as often as possible, there might be some wrong information, so always check the web site link on the tip.
NOTICE : If you e-mail me, I will ONLY reply to the ones travel related and ONLY from Virtual Tourist's accounts. I do NOT receive or reply to outside e-mails (Yahoo, Hotmail, etc).
Nice Convention and Visitors Bureau
(in French, English, Italian or German)
(in French, English or Italian)
The Chamber of Commerce
(in French or English)
Information pages for the French Riviera and Expat forum
Le Pitchoun - a free local guide made by voluntary students (in French)
More about the local history and traditions (in many languages)
Guide to the city with restaurants, bars, cafés and other tips (in French)
E se voc? fala portugu?s, aqui tem um link de um artigo sobre a regi?o que saiu na Folha Online:
Artigo sobre Nice
Le Château (on the top) and the famous Promenade des Anglais.
The harbor of Nice by the end of the day...
- Pros:Nice weather "almost" all year round
- Cons:Very crowded in hot summers, traffic, dog crap, tramworks, car horn...
- In a nutshell:Nissa La Bella
This modern and stylish restaurant in the old-town is one of my favorite at the moment. The menu choice is not wide,... more travel advice
This recent semi-gastronomic restaurant located in the old town is run by Japanese chef Takayuki Kamiya. There is "a la... more travel advice
- See All Being misunderstood
- See All Bus fare no longer 1€ - how to save €?
- See All Concert venue
- See All Local Rugby team
- See All Doing Laundry in Nice
Elainehead's Related Pages
Nice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Life"
- "Nissa La Bella"
- "Nice - Cote d'Azur, South of France"
- "My Nice webpage"
- "My home town"
- "Nice - Gem on the French Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nice
- Hotels in Nice
- Transportation in Nice
- Nightlife in Nice
- Restaurants in Nice
- Shopping in Nice
- Warnings and Dangers in Nice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nice
- 155 Reviews
- 181 Photos
- 110 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nice
- Wrote a Review Tex-Mex restaurant in Nice Restaurants
- updated a Nice Travel Page "Nissa La Bella"
- Posted in Travel Saint-Tropez Forum "Re: Train or Boat to Monaco from..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Medium-priced and excellent French restaurant"
- Commented on one of Elainehead's Nice tips
- Uploaded a Video to Nice
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 155 reviews, 179 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination São Paulo Intro, 52 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monaco Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos
- Brazil Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Cannes Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Milan Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue