"St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat" Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat by Elainehead
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 72 photos
St Jean-Cap-Ferrat is a seaside village in a beautiful location,
on a peninsula jutting into the blue Mediterranean between Nice and Monaco.
- Pros:Beaches surrounded by beautiful houses
- Cons:It gets really crowded during summer.
- In a nutshell:One of the charmest places in Côte D'Azur
Right above the beach near the port, there is a path that leads you to Beaulieu-sur-mer. It's a nice way to enjoy the... more travel advice
If you plan to go to the beach near the port and it is NOT on a Sunday or holiday, you can take the bus number 111 and... more travel advice
Elainehead's Related Pages
Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The magnificence of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat"
- "Cruise ship port and Rothschild Villa and Gardens"
- "Sticking out into the sea between Nice and Monaco"
- "St. Jean Cap-Ferrat"
- "nice sea side town"
- "SAINT JEAN CAP FERRAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Hotels in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Transportation in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Restaurants in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Photos in Saint-Jean-Cap-FerratSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nice Intro, 150 reviews, 174 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination São Paulo Intro, 52 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monaco Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos
- London Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brazil Intro, 31 reviews, 28 photos
- Cannes Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Milan Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue