"Siracusa Secrets" Siracusa by josie13
Siracusa Travel Guide: 273 reviews and 942 photos
Siracusa was the most important and powerful Greek city from the 5th to the 3rd centuries BC. No wonder there is so many Greek ruins to explore - sometimes it's easy to forget that you're not actually in Greece !
Visit the Temple of Apollo and study the facade of the Duomo. If you look closely at the facade of the Duomo you will... more travel advice
I think the reason I enjoyed my visit to Siracusa so much was because I didn't expect to find so many things to see.... more travel advice
josie13's Related Pages
Siracusa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Siracusa UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Sunny Syracuse"
- "Siracusa: a Sicilian gem"
- "... a staircase to heaven"
- "Something for everyone"
- "There is plenty to see and eat in Siracusa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siracusa
- Hotels in Siracusa
- Transportation in Siracusa
- Nightlife in Siracusa
- Restaurants in Siracusa
- Shopping in Siracusa
- Warnings and Dangers in Siracusa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siracusa
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Siracusa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siracusa
Photos in SiracusaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Malta Intro, 17 reviews, 5 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Padova Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Verona Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Siracusa Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bologna Intro, 5 reviews