"Kropa, off the beaten path place" Kropa by croisbeauty
Kropa Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 76 photos
Kropa deserves to be called off the beaten path place, it is small village hidden off of the main roads and not easy to find. It is not far from the town of Kranj and the Lake of Bled and could be a perfect half day trip to all those who stay in nearby places, such as Bled or Kranj....
Bajer reservoir are remains of the former dam and lower foundry from the 16th century. I guess it served as a storage... more travel advice
The architecture of Kropa is very characteristic, large houses with numerous small windows, wrought decorative window... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Kropa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kropa, off the beaten path place"
- "slovenian heartland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kropa
- 14 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Kropa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kropa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 155 reviews, 602 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 469 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 92 reviews, 383 photos