"Lepoglava" Lepoglava by croisbeauty
Lepoglava Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 17 photos
The town of Lepoglava is realy off the beaten path place in Croatia. It is situated on the road which connects the town of Varazdin and the Castle of Trakoscan.
I am regularly visiting Lepoglava, at least once a month, bevause here in this place I have to supervise the production for my Italian partner.
This is the main altar of the church of Blassed Virgin Mary. The choir stalls is covered by the paintings of John the Baptist Ranger, dating from the 18th century.
The Castle Trakoscan is in close vicinity to Lepoglava, about 10 kilometres far, and a must see when visiting this town. Many says it's the most beautiful castles in whole of Croatia.
Although so small, Lepoglava is well known place in Croatia. Most of the Croatian inhabitants have no clue about the... more travel advice
The Paulist Ivan Belostenec wrote here the first Latin-Croatian dictionary "Gazophylacium". With the abolition of the... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Lepoglava Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lepoglava
- 9 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Lepoglava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lepoglava
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 811 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 596 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues