Nin Restaurant Tips by croisbeauty
Nin Restaurants: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Konoba Kalalarga is located on the main city square called Trg Kraljevac. The interior is decorated in a traditional Dalmatian style, stoned walls and wooden furniture. The whole interior is decorated with toolls which used to served for agriculture or in the kitchen.
Favorite Dish: I suggest you cheese from island of Pag and Dalmatian prosciutto for the first dish. As for second dish, do not missed traditional "pašticada" with gnocchi (njoki in croatian). Don't ask me for translation because am not able to do it, but trust to my suggestion bacause pašticada is delicious. Red wine goes along with this dish.
All included will cost you bellow 100 kunas.
Address: Trg Kraljevac
Comparison: about average
Phone: 00385/91 2641678
More Reviews (22)
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Nin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nin, hidden jewel nearby Zadar"
- "Nin- 'The Croatian Bethlehem'"
- "Nin - Hystoric Croatia town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nin
- 23 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Nin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nin
Photos in NinSee All Photos (81)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 707 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 600 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 128 reviews, 453 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues