"NOVI VINODOLSKI" Novi Vinodolski by croisbeauty

Novi Vinodolski Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 63 photos

Always in my heart

Novi Vinodolski, small town on the Adriatic coast is the place where I was born. Perhaps it is not the most beautiful place on earth but certainly it is dearest to me. Here I have learn to speak, to walk, to swim, if not for other reason I keep it always deep inside of my heart.

San Marino

Right in front of the mainland, there is a small islet called San Marino and few milles into the sea there is island of Krk, which is the biggest island in the Adriatic. Among the locals, the islet of San Marino is called "otok ljubavi", the islet of lovers.

The Goats

Since I was rised up on a goat milk, this animal is a part of my fondest memory. There exist a lot of predjudice towards the goats, but it is clever and very independent animal. Besides, the goat milk is the best that exist.

• Last visit to Novi Vinodolski: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Jan 29, 2007

• Nov 1, 2005 at 4:07 PM

i cannot believe i never saw this page before! the home town of boris the great! novi vinodolski looks like a beautiful place to grow up. nice personal page boris! :-)

• neron's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2004 at 4:07 AM

Lucky you, your place of birth looks very nice and it has great beach resorts, thanks for sharing

• montezaro's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2004 at 4:44 AM

It is an perfect place for a happy childhood jou had, great page

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 4:15 PM

I loved to read about your childhood. Seeing the place where you learned to swim and imagining you going on an adventure to Krk is great!!!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2004 at 8:51 AM

Your love for that place sprout out of every page ! Why Novi Vinodolski ? Was there previously another town ? Is the Vinodol Codex on display somewhere ? A picture of that precious document would be welcome. Only great pages allow questions to arise !

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2003 at 5:09 PM

I love the stone work that the houses have! Fantastic pictures!! The area around Novi Vinodolski looks so beautiful!!

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2003 at 11:25 AM

The adriatic coast was also my beloved place for spending holidays. I can say, that still it is. There is no similiar place in the world. The pictures you have shown us calls for many memories. It is very beautifull indeed.

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2003 at 9:55 AM

a nice page written with your heart...

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Novi Vinodolski

Have you been to Novi Vinodolski?

Latest Activity in Novi Vinodolski