"POREC - PARENZO" Top 5 Page for this destination Porec by croisbeauty
Porec Travel Guide: 277 reviews and 640 photos
Porec is a prestigious destination of Croatian tourism, located on the gentle western Istrian coast. It stands out with the strength of its natural and historical values, which irrestistibly attract torrents of pilgrims. Porec's riviera offers numerous sporting activities and pleasures; e.g. there are over 180 tennis courts there. The sea and the beaches meet high ecological standards, and Porec is the recipient of several Blue-flags, sign of international recognition of the quality of the seawater and the tidines of the beaches. Unfortunatelly when I have visited Porec it was a rainy day, 1st of October, therefore the town looks much more different and less beautiful. Since I am visiting it regularly, the next photo shoting I'll make on a bright and sunny day.
Euphrasian Basilica is the most valuable cultural monument in Porec, dating from 6th century.
Very pitoresque Decumanus street is the main street of the old core of the town. Here you'll find a lot of small shops, cafe-bars, shelter against the burning sun in the summer or strong wind in the winter time.
- See All Pizzeria
- Sinking ship
- See All Marina of Porec
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Porec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Poreč/Parenzo, a cross road in Europe !"
- "POREC - PARENZO"
- "A Nice Island With Preserved Monuments"
- "Welcome to Porec( from a guides perspective)"
- "Porec and Istria...My Little Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porec
- Hotels in Porec
- Transportation in Porec
- Nightlife in Porec
- Restaurants in Porec
- Shopping in Porec
- Warnings and Dangers in Porec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porec
- 38 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Porec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porec
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 155 reviews, 602 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 469 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 92 reviews, 383 photos