"ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN" Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb by croisbeauty
Zagreb Travel Guide: 1,971 reviews and 5,300 photos
In my opinion, there exist no uniform pattern for presenting one city because each of us is experienced it in a different way. This is a presentation of Zagreb, the city where I live, in my way that someone might not like it.
My basic idea was to present the city to those who have not yet visited Zagreb and plan to do it soon. In this sense, I cited a lot of data and images, as I think that the pictures are the best way to present a possible destination.
All images on this site are my own work, except for a couple of archival pictures.
ZAGREB, AGRAM, ZAGABRIA, three different names for the same place called home.
Zagreb is the city you just have to know better, it has a thousand faces, great historical heritage and the exceptional charm and hospitality of its residents. What is less known, concealed in fact, is the lovely natural, and rich cultural heritage of Zagreb's environs.
It is hard to decide the best way to get to know the city, its streets and its rhythm of life. I'll try to do my best.
(THIS IS NEVERENDING PAGE)
Trg bana J. Jelacica is the main square. You will use it as a meeting point, your location to catch trams and as a place to relax. Everything you need is immediate.
Donji grad (lower town) which is also home to a never-ending supplay of cafes, city parks, museums, shops and eating.
Gornji grad (upper town) , the old part of town and has numerous galleries, museums and churches. It's a fun place to poke around.
Kaptol is the home to the Cathedral, the famous cafe street Tkalciceva, and the city's most modern mall, Centar Kaptol.
The history of the town begans around 625 A.D., but, lets talk about Zagreb today.
In the recent World Economic Forum (Feb 2, 2002), Croatia was ranked the 11th cleanest country in the entire world! The town of Zagreb, as its capital city, is one of the cleanest towns on earth, there is no doubt of it.
- Pros:this is home
- Cons:can't complain about my home
- In a nutshell:friendly, open and good looking
- See All 06.02.16. Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All Chinese New Year in Zagreb
- See All When Zagreb go crazy
- See All Old bike as a bilboard
- See All Rent a city bike
- See All Among top 5 restaurants in Croatia
- See All Gornji grad - Gradec - Gric
- See All Kaptolska kurija - Kaptol nr. 2
- See All Climate in Zagreb
- See All Youngsters like it alot
- See All The statue of August Senoa
- See All This is not a trap tip
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Zagreb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ZAGREB MY HOME TOWN"
- "Love at first sight - Zagreb"
- "Underrated Zagreb"
- "Zagreb - city of blue trams"
- "Going through some changes..."
- "Zagreb, what a city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zagreb
- Hotels in Zagreb
- Transportation in Zagreb
- Nightlife in Zagreb
- Restaurants in Zagreb
- Shopping in Zagreb
- Warnings and Dangers in Zagreb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zagreb
- 268 Reviews
- 1,185 Photos
- 69 Forum posts
- 249 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (251)
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zagreb
Photos in ZagrebSee All Photos (1185)
Videos in ZagrebSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 268 reviews, 1232 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 244 reviews, 987 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 157 reviews, 609 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 141 reviews, 493 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 132 reviews, 501 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 137 reviews, 408 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 95 reviews, 394 photos