"Lasko" Obcina Lasko by croisbeauty

Obcina Lasko Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 14 photos

The river Savinja nearby town of Radece

I made this picture nearby the town of Radece, which is situated in the approach of Lasko and Celje. Sudden summer storm have just finished and the first sun appears over the Savinja Valley.

Lasko - panoramic view

Lasko is a small "off the beaten path" town situated in the Savinjska dolina (the Valley of Savinja river). It is a home of "Lasko pivo" - Lasko beer - they say the most better beer in Slovenia.

Tabor grad

Tabor grad is a small castle which dominates the hill above the place. It was the hunting hute of Counts of Celje, nowadays it houses the best restaurant in Lasko.

• Last visit to Obcina Lasko: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jan 2, 2004

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2007 at 4:58 AM

nice page boris. i went to lasko myself once to pay my respect to the beer mecca of slovenia.

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2004 at 5:32 AM

This is another beautiful part of the world and your photography helps us to appreciate the area. Thank you.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2004 at 8:44 AM

I wonder how long I must schedule to visit all the wonderful places you show and advice to visit ?

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2004 at 2:43 AM

I was attending a wedding in Lasko a few weeks ago. It was snowing heavily and I was in heaven! But sommer looks good too. Green letters match beautifully with your photos!

• jto's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2003 at 12:31 PM

Lasko looks great. The beer is told to be a blast...:) A must when visiting Slovenia

• janika's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2003 at 6:28 PM

Neat page. Where is the info? :)

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2003 at 1:34 AM

Great pictures, I'm waiting for more. I'll be back.

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Obcina Lasko

Have you been to Obcina Lasko?

Latest Activity in Obcina Lasko