"Lasko" Obcina Lasko by croisbeauty
Obcina Lasko Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 14 photos
I made this picture nearby the town of Radece, which is situated in the approach of Lasko and Celje. Sudden summer storm have just finished and the first sun appears over the Savinja Valley.
Lasko is a small "off the beaten path" town situated in the Savinjska dolina (the Valley of Savinja river). It is a home of "Lasko pivo" - Lasko beer - they say the most better beer in Slovenia.
Tabor grad is a small castle which dominates the hill above the place. It was the hunting hute of Counts of Celje, nowadays it houses the best restaurant in Lasko.
Tabor grad, once the medieval castle but nowadays it subservient for the wedding ceremonies. Make sure your visit to the... more travel advice
Due to a very bad experience, I never eat in the hotel restaurants and I never recommend it. This time I'll make... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Obcina Lasko Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Obcina Lasko
- Hotels in Obcina Lasko
- Restaurants in Obcina Lasko
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Obcina Lasko
- 11 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Obcina Lasko?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Obcina Lasko
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 811 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 596 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues