"Italia nel cuore" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy by croisbeauty
Italy Travel Guide: 68,947 reviews and 184,280 photos
I love Italy, it is very close to my home country and I am visiting it regularly. Besides pleasure I visit it for business purposes too.
Italy is not only Rome, Venice, Florence or Neaples, there are so many other beautiful places a must see. In this regard I would like to mention long list of underrated places like: Trieste, Verona, Perugia, Vicenza, Padova, Ferrara, Cremona, Vigevano, Mantova, Modena, Bologna, Siena, Genova, Ravenna, and so on.
If possible travel around by car because, in my opinion, this is the best way to explore the country. If you are traveling by car do not rush, remember you are on holidays, take "Statale" (State roads) not auto-strada, you will see much more and cost you less.
Avoid, if possible, to be on the road before 8:30 AM, from 12:00-14:00 PM and from 17:00-18:00 PM. If not you are risking going banana's, there are millions of cars on the roads at that time! On the contrary, if you are enjoing to meet all kinds of Schumi's, or Coulthard's start your car and go.
It is much better for you to stop your car around noon and pick up an restaurant to eat. Now, the question is where to eat good and not spend too much. First choice is going in the nearest village and look for "Trattoria". The second choice, I suggest you, is to look for restaurant in front of which you can see a great number of trucks. That is the right place, you can belive me.
There are so many different interests to visit Italy and each one is acceptable:
- exploring historical places or ruins,
- enjoying the swiming resorts on sea coast or lakes,
- climbing on the mountains and skiing,
- eating delicious food and testing fine wines, or
For those of you who are fashion freaks, I suggest two tiny streets in the centre of Milan; Via Montenapeleone and Via della Spiga.
All you need there fellow VTers, is a lots of big $$$$$$, mucho denaros, sehr file geld, jako puno novaca, tantissimi soldi.
- Pros:great architecture, excellent cousine, nice people
- Cons:admission to the churches
- In a nutshell:A goccia a goccia s'incava la roccia
The resort of Cinque Terre, which is patrimonial of UNESCO world heritage, is a must see if any possible. However, it is... more travel advice
Hmmm, it's not easy to express impressions about Rome, in particularly if mixed feelings. The final impression is... more travel advice
- See All Does one single bird makes a flock
- See All The capital
- See All Portobuffole
- See All When visiting Verona
- See All Montagnana
- See All The king of red wines
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "Italia - awakens passion, gives life & confidence"
- "Italy wishlist"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 3,150 Reviews
- 9,314 Photos
- 477 Forum posts
- 85 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 239 reviews, 1107 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 802 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 111 reviews, 386 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 85 reviews, 376 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 86 reviews, 372 photos, 6 travelogues
Top Italy hotels
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Venice Hotels
- 8137 Reviews - 21375 Photos
- Florence Hotels
- 5082 Reviews - 11268 Photos
- Milan Hotels
- 2765 Reviews - 6830 Photos
- Sorrento Hotels
- 627 Reviews - 1400 Photos
- Positano Hotels
- 300 Reviews - 632 Photos
- Amalfi Hotels
- 255 Reviews - 728 Photos
- Pisa Hotels
- 1384 Reviews - 3892 Photos
- Taormina Hotels
- 259 Reviews - 697 Photos
- Trieste Hotels
- 744 Reviews - 1940 Photos
- Verona Hotels
- 1694 Reviews - 4251 Photos
- Siena Hotels
- 890 Reviews - 2681 Photos
- Bologna Hotels
- 1029 Reviews - 2935 Photos
- La Spezia Hotels
- 120 Reviews - 250 Photos
- Lucca Hotels
- 568 Reviews - 1478 Photos