"Italia nel cuore" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy by croisbeauty
Italy Travel Guide: 69,706 reviews and 186,824 photos
I love Italy, it is very close to my home country and I am visiting it regularly. Besides pleasure I visit it for business purposes too.
Italy is not only Rome, Venice, Florence or Neaples, there are so many other beautiful places a must see. In this regard I would like to mention long list of underrated places like: Trieste, Verona, Perugia, Vicenza, Padova, Ferrara, Cremona, Vigevano, Mantova, Modena, Bologna, Siena, Genova, Ravenna, and so on.
If possible travel around by car because, in my opinion, this is the best way to explore the country. If you are traveling by car do not rush, remember you are on holidays, take "Statale" (State roads) not auto-strada, you will see much more and cost you less.
Avoid, if possible, to be on the road before 8:30 AM, from 12:00-14:00 PM and from 17:00-18:00 PM. If not you are risking going banana's, there are millions of cars on the roads at that time! On the contrary, if you are enjoing to meet all kinds of Schumi's, or Coulthard's start your car and go.
It is much better for you to stop your car around noon and pick up an restaurant to eat. Now, the question is where to eat good and not spend too much. First choice is going in the nearest village and look for "Trattoria". The second choice, I suggest you, is to look for restaurant in front of which you can see a great number of trucks. That is the right place, you can belive me.
There are so many different interests to visit Italy and each one is acceptable:
- exploring historical places or ruins,
- enjoying the swiming resorts on sea coast or lakes,
- climbing on the mountains and skiing,
- eating delicious food and testing fine wines, or
For those of you who are fashion freaks, I suggest two tiny streets in the centre of Milan; Via Montenapeleone and Via della Spiga.
All you need there fellow VTers, is a lots of big $$$$$$, mucho denaros, sehr file geld, jako puno novaca, tantissimi soldi.
- Pros:great architecture, excellent cousine, nice people
- Cons:admission to the churches
- In a nutshell:A goccia a goccia s'incava la roccia
The resort of Cinque Terre, which is patrimonial of UNESCO world heritage, is a must see if any possible. However, it is... more travel advice
Hmmm, it's not easy to express impressions about Rome, in particularly if mixed feelings. The final impression is... more travel advice
- See All Does one single bird makes a flock
- See All The capital
- See All Portobuffole
- See All When visiting Verona
- See All Montagnana
- See All The king of red wines
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italia - awakens passion, gives life & confidence"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "Italy wishlist"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 3,156 Reviews
- 9,353 Photos
- 564 Forum posts
- 85 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 811 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 596 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues
Top Italy hotels
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Venice Hotels
- 8187 Reviews - 21637 Photos
- Sorrento Hotels
- 637 Reviews - 1431 Photos
- Florence Hotels
- 5098 Reviews - 11237 Photos
- Milan Hotels
- 2800 Reviews - 6972 Photos
- Positano Hotels
- 300 Reviews - 633 Photos
- Bologna Hotels
- 1031 Reviews - 2935 Photos
- Verona Hotels
- 1711 Reviews - 4298 Photos
- Taormina Hotels
- 259 Reviews - 700 Photos
- Bergamo Hotels
- 1095 Reviews - 4313 Photos
- Amalfi Hotels
- 255 Reviews - 728 Photos
- Genoa Hotels
- 726 Reviews - 1881 Photos
- Montecatini Terme Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Santa Margherita Ligure Hotels
- 77 Reviews - 258 Photos
- Bari Hotels
- 129 Reviews - 322 Photos