Bologna Hotel Tips by croisbeauty Top 5 Page for this destination
Bologna Hotels: 48,376 reviews and 125 photos
The location of this hotel is superb, a coin throwing distance from Due Torri and Piazza Maggiore, right in the heart of Bologna. It is a 2 star hotel with air conditioning, bar, safety deposit, television room, small tv-set in the room, infant bed, pets allowed, ficilities for the disabled people, elevator, internet/wi-fi, secure lockers, no curfew.
The stuff is very friendly and speak descent english.
The accomodation is highly recommended for those who cannot afford or don't want to pay high prices for the hotels, students, youngsters or family travellers.
Unique Qualities: I didn't stay in this hotel, what you read here is experience of my son who stayed here with his friends.
The room is very spacious, very clean and kept clean every day. Friendly staff used to change sheets and towel every single day. The 3 bed room cost only 30 €, breakfast included in the price and is exceptionally good for such a small price.
Address: Via della Zecca 2
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Right in the heart of the historic centre of Bologna
Hotel Atlantic in Via Galliera
Hotel Atlantic has great location, especially to those who knows the city of Bologna very well. It is in the walking distance from the train station and maximum 5 or 10 minutes far from the all main sights of the city. Not of less importance, hotel has a very resonable prices. The staff is very friendly and attentive, ask anything you need to know and you will get proper and very helpful information.
Besides usual and standard facilities (air conditioning, tv-set etc.) it has facilities for disalbled people and pets are allowed with no extra charges. Reception desk is open 24/24 hours. Credit card accepted.
It is 3 star hotel only but believe me, you will be very surprised, this hotel is highly recommened!
To those who travelling by car, there is parking garage nearby which cost 19 € per 24 hours, or if lucky you can park in the street (blue lines only) for 9€/24 hours if buying utility ticket.
Unique Qualities: The hotel is small and has only 24 rooms, perfect place for those who hate big hotels. The single room is cozy and charming, very clean and spacious and recently renovated. The bed is comfortable while the bathroom nice and clean. There are shutters on the windows, to block the lights and noise from oot. Each room has free internet connection and wi-fi point.
Breakfast is included in the price, continental sort of breakfast though; bread, ham, cheese, juice, yoghurt, fruits and tea/coffee.
Believe me, this hotel is great for the price of 75€ for a single room.
Address: Via Galliera 46
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (135)
- See All Elegant cafe-bar
- See All The statue of Giuseppe Garibaldi
- See All Bolognesi
- See All Chiesa di San Salvatore
- See All Mixed Irish and Italian cuisine
- See All The oldest shop in Bologna
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Bologna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOLOGNA - "La Turrita""
- "My way to stay in Bologna!"
- "Bologna – Eat, look up, marvel, eat and savour"
- "il gusto di Bologna"
- "City of towers and arcades."
- "Bologna - Capital of Emilia-Romagna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bologna
- Hotels in Bologna
- Transportation in Bologna
- Nightlife in Bologna
- Restaurants in Bologna
- Shopping in Bologna
- Warnings and Dangers in Bologna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bologna
- 137 Reviews
- 408 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (253)
Have you been to Bologna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bologna
Read real reviews about Bologna Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 268 reviews, 1232 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 244 reviews, 987 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 157 reviews, 609 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 141 reviews, 493 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 132 reviews, 501 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 137 reviews, 408 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 95 reviews, 394 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (212)
- Santo Stefano- 42 Reviews, 162 Photos
- Piazza Maggiore- 26 Reviews, 55 Photos
- San Petronio- 33 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Piazza Nettuno- 32 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Towers - Torri- 20 Reviews, 56 Photos
- University- 21 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Palazzo dell'Archiginnasio- 21 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Palazzo Comunale - Town Hall- 33 Reviews, 84 Photos
- San Domenico- 20 Reviews, 75 Photos
- San Luca- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
See All Bologna Things to Do