"Piccola Venezia" Top 5 Page for this destination Chioggia by croisbeauty
Chioggia Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 209 photos
I spend lovely weekend in Venice again and have decided to visit Chioggia in order to check wheter it looks alike to Venice itself. To me it is a kind of mix between Venice and Burano, not so classy as Venice is and not so pitoresque as it is Burano.
Anyway, Chioggia is nice place to visit for a half day trip, situated about 50 km southwest of Venice. It is kind of off the beaten place and you need car to go there, taking direction of Marghera and than by famous Romana to Ravenna.
I am not sure if "Al Marco" is the name of this trattoria situated on a bank of the Canale San Domenico, anyway, you... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Chioggia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Piccola Venezia"
- "Ultimate Boats and Ships Town"
- "Look like Venice but have a different spirit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chioggia
- Hotels in Chioggia
- Transportation in Chioggia
- Restaurants in Chioggia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chioggia
- 26 Reviews
- 83 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Chioggia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chioggia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 258 reviews, 1202 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 238 reviews, 962 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 156 reviews, 603 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 126 reviews, 476 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 137 reviews, 408 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 95 reviews, 394 photos