"Lignano Sabbiadoro" Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro by croisbeauty

Lignano Sabbiadoro Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 239 photos

Such a boring

On my way to VT meeting at Venice, I've stop at Aquileia in order to make some new pictures by digital camera. From there, I took the local road to Venice having enough of highway. There was indication to Lignano which is off of the road, but since it was Friday I've decided to visit it and make some pictures about.
Well, I am not use on sandbeaches, actually I don't even like it, feeling uncomfortable because the sand enter literaly everywhere on your body.
What I saw make me belive Im right about, after just a short walk over the sand I had to run away from it. My beach shoes were filled by the sand and I had to find shower to remove it.
Also, this scene with endless rows of parasols and folding chairs is nothing else but depressing.

• Last visit to Lignano Sabbiadoro: Jun 2005
  • Intro Written Jun 28, 2005

• Andreja86's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I'm going to Lignano this summer and is going to discover Friuli and Veneto! Happy to have your page

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2005 at 2:06 AM

Your intro picture is altogether impressive and depressive! I have had to choose between Lignano Sabbiadoro and Benidorm, I wonder which one I would choose! None of them actually! Let’s go away fast!

• montezaro's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 6:05 AM

I agree, it looks depressing

croisbeauty

“aliis si licet, tibi non licet”

Badges & Stats in Lignano Sabbiadoro

Have you been to Lignano Sabbiadoro?

Latest Activity in Lignano Sabbiadoro