"MILANO" Milan by croisbeauty

Milan Travel Guide: 2,840 reviews and 7,134 photos

Piazza Duomo

Many people say, Milano is a very unattractive touristic destination, exept for business or fashion shows, there are no other reasons to visit it. How wrong.
The truth is, Milano is a very huge town with over four millions people and.....

Postoji jedna vrlo pogresna percepcija da je grad Milano nezanimljiva turisticka destinacija. Povrsni poznavatelji grada reci ce da osim Duoma ovdje i nema bog zna sto za vidjeti. Cinjenica je da se u ovom velikom gradu covjek osjeca izgubljenim, ali to je samo na prvi pogled tako.
Ako se podje od pretpostavke da je Piazza Duomo ishodiste s kojeg kreces u istrazivanje grada, sve najzanimljivije atrakcije nalaze se u krugu od kojih dva kilometara, a to je udaljenost koja se vrlo lako savladava. Osim vec pomenutog Duoma, na Piazza Duomo se nalazi znamenita Galerija Vittorio Emanuele, Kraljevska Palaca i u vrlo neposrednoj blizini Piazza Mercanti koja je najstariji gradski trg i nekadasni centar uprave.....

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Via Dante and Castello Sforzesco

For me and my Croat compatriots, this is particularly interesting Milano's street because the General Conculate of Republic of Croaria is situated here.
On the other hand, this is the shortiest way to get Castello Sforzesco from the direction of Piazza Duomo.

Torre Velasca

Velasca Tower represents an unusual and bold concept of a highrise apartment building. The 345 foot tall skyscraper was designed in 1958 by Ernesto Nathan-Rogers, Lodovico Barbiano di Belgiooso and Enrico Peressuti.

• Last visit to Milan: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jan 27, 2014

• ettiewyn's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2011 at 11:37 PM

Hi Boris, nice page about Milan :-) I really like the architecture! I got a trip to Milan as a present and your page gave me a good first impression of what there is to do and see!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2008 at 4:14 AM

I've booked a visit to Milan for the end of March / beginning of April, and even managed to snag tickets for two different opera performances at La Scala. Thanks for your interesting tips on what else to see.

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2007 at 6:09 AM

My daughter was here on Monday, very well written page, thank you!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 2:20 PM

Excellent page. Next week I'll be in Milan; it's true, it's my third time there but I'm still very excited. Milan fascinated me from the first moment and I've seen some new places here that I didn't visit. Thanks for giving me these wonderful ideas.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2006 at 12:28 PM

Great Milano pages - hidden treasures all around. Thank you for your homage to this great city.

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2005 at 5:05 AM

Great page on Milan Boris. Too bad there was lots of scaffolding around. But I guess you cant escape it. Good tips and pics with accurate historical info.

• Tugboatguy's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 3:53 PM

Hey Boris, pretty good move on the girl cop! Great tips! and refreshed memories of my time in Milan. Doug

• iwansgt's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2005 at 5:38 AM

Hi, Duomo (as your picture) now still cover with schafholding .. but only half cover, so realy nice. Bye

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 11:33 AM

OK - you convinced me - next time we spend some time in Milano!

• dfactor's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2005 at 4:24 AM

Great Milan page. I wish I came to know VT sooner. Looking at ur page now, feeling kinda sad I missed so many interesting places in Milan.

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Milan