"Modena - Citta Ducale" Top 5 Page for this destination Modena by croisbeauty
Modena Travel Guide: 221 reviews and 756 photos
During one of my regular visit to Verona, in November 2004, I made a day trip to Modena intending also to visit nearby Maranello, which is hometown of Ferrari. Unfortunatelly, I had bad weather conditions on the road and couldn't get Maranello under the day-light.
Modena has very beautiful and interesting old core of the town, especially the Cathedral, which is a part of the World Heritage protected by UNESCO. Perhaps it is the main reason why I have forgot to visit Maranello.
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Modena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Modena - Citta Ducale"
- "Visiting an old friend"
- "Marvelous Modena"
- "Faster than a Ferrari"
- "Green Modena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Modena
- Hotels in Modena
- Transportation in Modena
- Nightlife in Modena
- Restaurants in Modena
- Shopping in Modena
- Warnings and Dangers in Modena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Modena
- 27 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Modena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Modena
Photos in ModenaSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 155 reviews, 602 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 469 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 92 reviews, 383 photos