"Montagnana, finalmente" Montagnana by croisbeauty
Montagnana Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 88 photos
Yes, it might be considered that castles and fortified towns are my obssesion. You tell me or show me the picture of the castle and I'll do everything to visit and explore it.
Montagnana is in particularly interesting, it is probably the biggest among completely fortified towns in Italy and its city walls, towers and bastions are almost oerfectly preserved.
The Castle of San Zeno was built at the end of the 14th century to be the seat of Ezzelino.
The Gate of XX September stands on the southern side of the city walls, the one which is probably the most snaped by the tourists.
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Montagnana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montagnana, finalmente"
- "A medieval and magic town"
- ""Away From the Ordinary Flow of Time""
- "Montagnana - The medieval town"
- "Montagnana is a gate in time"
- "Montagnana in a foggy day"
- "Montagnana, just south-west of Padua."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montagnana
- Hotels in Montagnana
- Nightlife in Montagnana
- Restaurants in Montagnana
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Montagnana
- 21 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (136)
Have you been to Montagnana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montagnana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 811 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 600 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues