"Oderzo - Opitergium" Oderzo by croisbeauty
Oderzo Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 48 photos
Oderzo is small town nearby Treviso (25km) which has very interesting and well preserved medieval structure, worth of visiting. Actually, I planned to stay in the local hotel during my visit to Treviso but bad weather conditions (fog) convinced me to stay more closer to the city.
This place is well known touristic destination of Veneto with lots of facilities and a number of hotels scaled from two to four stars.
The town was founded in the Roman times, known as Opitergium, and many remins from that period can be seen all over the place and its close surroundings.
Ormelle is small village known for the12th century Church of the Templars, which is situated in its close surroundings. The church is very beautiful and worth of visiting, therefore I highly recommend it for a day-trip.
Ponte di Piave is situated on the local road in between Treviso and Oderzo. It has very significant position in the history of Veneto since here the decisive battle against the Austrians took place.
.......The swollen Piave isolated a great number of units on the west bank of the river, which made of them an easy... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Oderzo Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Oderzo
- 14 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (159)
Have you been to Oderzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oderzo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 258 reviews, 1202 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 156 reviews, 603 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 469 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 136 reviews, 403 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 94 reviews, 390 photos