"Perugia - Umbria Jazz 2003" Top 5 Page for this destination Perugia by croisbeauty

Perugia Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 373 photos

Panoramic view of the town

Perugia is situated in the heart of Italy, so-called "Italy's Green Heart", and the visitor will see at first glance that this expression is well suited to Umbria. It is a city of art and culture, and in the month of July, by all means, it is the world centre of the Jazz.
Mentioned that, the International Umbria Jazz Festival was the main reason I have visited Perugia.

WORK IN PROGRESS

Umbria Jazz Festival

To all Jazz music lovers; you should visit Perugia in bwetween July 10 to 31in the occasion of annual Jazz music festival. I've seen in live concert Keith Jarett trio and Tony Benett. Later on, when I already left, there was Chic Corea, James Brown and the bunch of first class jazz musicians. Do not miss it next year!

Piazza IV Novembre

Here on the main square of the town you can enjoy in daily live music concert, from 12:00 to 01 AM, THE ATMOSPHERE IS JUST GREAT.

• Last visit to Perugia: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 5, 2013

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Perugia e verramente una citta stupenda, particolarmente durante Umbria Jazz festival.

• Regina1965's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Wow, this takes me back. I spent 4 months in Perugia in 1985 studying Italian at Universita per Stranieri di Perugia. I wish I had taken more photos back then :)

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM

It's quite possible we will find ourselves in Perugia later this year and your page has convinced me I would be very happy to spend some time here - thank you for sharing :-)

• el_ruso's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2006 at 5:59 PM

You wrote a wonderful page about Perugia. I frankly knew nothing about it, now I decided that I must see it whenever I have a chance to visit Italy. Thank you for all the photos and information.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2006 at 11:54 AM

It's been many years since I last visited Perugia. Thanks for the tour of this historic town! The churches are magnificent....

• Polly74's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2005 at 2:30 AM

Thanks for visiting my pages! Yours are simply wonderful!!!

• Jan 28, 2005 at 6:48 PM

Fabulous page!!!

• BuickMackane's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Your Perugia page is great!

• chuying's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 8:38 PM

Boris, your pictures are beautiful (esp. the front page of Perugia) and the travel page is very informative. Thanks for sharing your tips!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2004 at 8:51 AM

What a beautiful city Perugia looks like! You have made great tips Boris!

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Perugia

Have you been to Perugia?

Latest Activity in Perugia