"Pordenone - city with colourful facades" Pordenone by croisbeauty
Pordenone Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 42 photos
I drop to Pordenone on my way back home from Treviso and its surroundings. Occasionaly I take motorway instead of highway which is always too bussy and anoying for travelling.
My first visit to Pordenone was long time ago and I had undefined memories about this place which is located off the main routes. Pordenone is relatively small town and all of its highlights are concentrated in a tight area which can be visited in a short time. The most attractive part of the town is Corso Garibaldi, where number of beautifully coloured facades can be seen.
Piazzetta San Marco is small but very attractive square situated right opposite to the cathedral.
Reataurant "Al Gallo" is situated in the heart of the city, in one of those medieval houses but interior wass recently... more travel advice
Pordenone was already inhabited before the 10th century, which is attested to by the necropolis that was recently... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Pordenone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pordenone - city with colourful facades"
- "Little Alps town..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pordenone
- Nightlife in Pordenone
- Restaurants in Pordenone
- Shopping in Pordenone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pordenone
- 10 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (237)
Have you been to Pordenone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pordenone
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 261 reviews, 1197 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 239 reviews, 962 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 156 reviews, 603 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 140 reviews, 482 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 130 reviews, 491 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 137 reviews, 408 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 95 reviews, 394 photos