Portogruaro Local Custom Tips by croisbeauty
Portogruaro Local Customs: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Museo della Citta
The museum exhibits weapons, ceramics, stamps, portraits, books of notable value, drawnings, epigraphs, Greco-roman bowls, seaols, coat of arms, and photographs of past times.
This exhibits on this picture can be seen at the entrance to the museum.
Museo della Citta
Museo della Citta, the Town's Museum, is situated in Via Cavour, adjacent to Torre di Sant'Agnese. The museum was inaugurated in 1999 and exhibits range from Medieval to recent times.
Entrance to the museum is free and it is closed on Monday.
Museo Nazionale Concordiese
Museo Nazionale Concordiese is situated in Via del Seminario 22, right opposite to the Villa Comunale.
The basis for the museum's exibitions first came from the Muschietti collection of the late 18th century. Later an enormous quantity of exhibits came from the urban and burial excavations of the ancient site of Concordia Sagitaria.
The museum was constructed in 1885 in the form of a basilica with three naves.
Museum of Paleontology Michele Gortani is situated in the huge complex of Villa Comunale, in Via del Seminario 5.
The museum is opened to the public in 1976, and owes its existance to a group of enthusiasts and scholars from Portogruaro.
The major part of the exibition have been found in the Regions of Friuli and Veneto, particularly the Carnia, the Cadore and Verona areas. The exibition for the Cambrian Era have been found in Bohemia and Moravia, todays part of Checz and Slovakia.
More Reviews (31)
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Portogruaro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A day trip to Portogruaro"
- "A charming little town"
- "nice place with nice people"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Reykjavík Hotels
- Derrybeg Hotels
- Tonga Hotels
- Guderup Hotels
- West Covina
- Departamento de Nariño
Badges & Stats in Portogruaro
- 35 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Portogruaro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portogruaro
Photos in PortogruaroSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 239 reviews, 1107 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 219 reviews, 802 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 193 reviews, 634 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 124 reviews, 433 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 111 reviews, 386 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 85 reviews, 376 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Croatia Intro, 86 reviews, 372 photos, 6 travelogues