"Riomaggiore" Riomaggiore by croisbeauty

Riomaggiore Travel Guide: 302 reviews and 993 photos

What impression I gained

Good Connoisseurs of Italy will agree with me that Riomaggiore is overly vaunted destination, from which I expected much more. This little town is loaded on a steep slope that plunges into the sea and this is its only attraction.
Densely packed houses are painted in different bright colors and it should left the deepest impression on visitors. I am a visitor who watch and sees the details, and when one take a detailed look of the painted facades remain disappointed.
What else except colored facades Riomaggiore does have, nothing!
Do faded facades on which interspersed lacking color can be attractive to anyone? Or maybe is is me who is too meticulous?

Port of Rionaggiore

My second visit to Riomaggiore was much more successful because it did not depended on the travel agent, this time I did it on my own. But the devil never sleeps, this time I had problem with my camera battery. I forgot to charge the battery overnight at the hotel and in the morning rush, before the departure from the hotel, did not put the charger in the bag with the camera, which otherwise never forget.
I was especially excited to make pictures from the boat, on departure from Riomaggiore and arriving in Manarola. However, the battery is drained on leaving from Riomaggiore so I managed to make just a couple of the photos.

• In a nutshell:If visiting Cinque Terre with own vife men have two options; or fall in love again or thrown her downhills into the sea-water
  • Last visit to Riomaggiore: Aug 2016
  • Intro Updated Sep 4, 2016

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2015 at 6:46 AM

?teta zbog lo?e organizacije putovanja! Divne fotografije!

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
      Mar 26, 2015 at 8:58 AM

posalju vodica koji nikada nije bio u Liguriji niti govori Talijanski, kad god je bila frka, a fala bogu bilo ih je, morao sam prevoditi. Ja cu tamo ponovo ali sam, mozda jos ovoga ljeta

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
      Mar 26, 2015 at 3:18 PM

Uh, veoma nezgodno! Ja sam imala sre?e sa vodi?em u Italiji. Putovala sam sa jednom agencijom iz Zagreba.

“aliis si licet, tibi non licet”

Badges & Stats in Riomaggiore

Have you been to Riomaggiore?

Latest Activity in Riomaggiore