"Riomaggiore" Riomaggiore by croisbeauty
Riomaggiore Travel Guide: 302 reviews and 993 photos
Good Connoisseurs of Italy will agree with me that Riomaggiore is overly vaunted destination, from which I expected much more. This little town is loaded on a steep slope that plunges into the sea and this is its only attraction.
Densely packed houses are painted in different bright colors and it should left the deepest impression on visitors. I am a visitor who watch and sees the details, and when one take a detailed look of the painted facades remain disappointed.
What else except colored facades Riomaggiore does have, nothing!
Do faded facades on which interspersed lacking color can be attractive to anyone? Or maybe is is me who is too meticulous?
My second visit to Riomaggiore was much more successful because it did not depended on the travel agent, this time I did it on my own. But the devil never sleeps, this time I had problem with my camera battery. I forgot to charge the battery overnight at the hotel and in the morning rush, before the departure from the hotel, did not put the charger in the bag with the camera, which otherwise never forget.
I was especially excited to make pictures from the boat, on departure from Riomaggiore and arriving in Manarola. However, the battery is drained on leaving from Riomaggiore so I managed to make just a couple of the photos.
- In a nutshell:If visiting Cinque Terre with own vife men have two options; or fall in love again or thrown her downhills into the sea-water
The territory that covers the park Cinque Terre has very little arable land, and the wines are grown on steep slopes in... more travel advice
coming soon, pesce antipasti realizzati con pesce pizza Margherita costa 10? servizio lento, troppo caro Address: Via... more travel advice
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Riomaggiore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life in the Cinque Terre"
- "The First Village of the Cinque Terre"
- "Riomaggiore - it's all about love...."
- "Cinque Terre - Riomaggiore"
- "5 Terre"
- "Le Cinque Terre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riomaggiore
- Hotels in Riomaggiore
- Transportation in Riomaggiore
- Nightlife in Riomaggiore
- Restaurants in Riomaggiore
- Shopping in Riomaggiore
- Warnings and Dangers in Riomaggiore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riomaggiore
- 29 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (274)
Have you been to Riomaggiore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riomaggiore
Photos in RiomaggioreSee All Photos (112)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 268 reviews, 1232 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 244 reviews, 987 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 157 reviews, 609 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 141 reviews, 493 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 132 reviews, 501 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 144 reviews, 439 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 120 reviews, 425 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 95 reviews, 394 photos