Rome Restaurant Tips by croisbeauty Top 5 Page for this destination
Rome Restaurants: 1,186 reviews and 1,235 photos
Many restaurants deserve to be closed permanently
Italy is my favourite destination and am visiting it very often. One of the reason for my visits is Italian cuisine which is, in my opinion, the best in the world. So far, I have visited great number of Italian towns and in each of them the food was very good. I like to have good food and never complain if it costs dear. Also, I like to share my experience with other people, suggesting them to go in the restaurant or trattoria where I had good meal.
As for Rome, I was deeply disappointed because the food was no good at all and the service even worst of it. This is for the first time, since I joined to VT, that I snaped only one piture with the restaurant, which was btw closed at that time. I was in number of Roman restaurants and trattorias but on one of them offered good food and service. Besides, restaurants in Rome are twice expensive than those of the same quality in the rest of Italy.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (122)
- See All Piazza di Spagna
- See All Santi Luca e Martina
- See All monument
- See All Acrobats with the fire
- See All City liners
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 123 Reviews
- 469 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Where can I buy a designer..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Piazza della Repubblica - day-time"
- Wrote a Review Piazza di Spagna about Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps in Rome Favorites
- updated a Rome Travel Page "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- Commented on one of Maurizioago's Rome travel pages
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (469)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 708 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 155 reviews, 602 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 469 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 129 reviews, 454 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 135 reviews, 398 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 92 reviews, 383 photos
- Colosseum- 491 Reviews, 882 Photos
- Trevi Fountain- 329 Reviews, 538 Photos
- Castel Sant'Angelo- 141 Reviews, 262 Photos
- Piazza Venezia - Vittoriano- 183 Reviews, 298 Photos
- Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps- 294 Reviews, 458 Photos
- Roman Forum- 294 Reviews, 544 Photos
- Villa Borghese- 89 Reviews, 159 Photos
- Piazza Navona- 232 Reviews, 391 Photos
- Vatican Museums - Sistine Chapel- 155 Reviews, 312 Photos
- Pantheon- 261 Reviews, 529 Photos
See All Rome Things to Do