Rome Restaurant Tips by croisbeauty Top 5 Page for this destination
Rome Restaurants: 1,186 reviews and 1,235 photos
Many restaurants deserve to be closed permanently
Italy is my favourite destination and am visiting it very often. One of the reason for my visits is Italian cuisine which is, in my opinion, the best in the world. So far, I have visited great number of Italian towns and in each of them the food was very good. I like to have good food and never complain if it costs dear. Also, I like to share my experience with other people, suggesting them to go in the restaurant or trattoria where I had good meal.
As for Rome, I was deeply disappointed because the food was no good at all and the service even worst of it. This is for the first time, since I joined to VT, that I snaped only one piture with the restaurant, which was btw closed at that time. I was in number of Roman restaurants and trattorias but on one of them offered good food and service. Besides, restaurants in Rome are twice expensive than those of the same quality in the rest of Italy.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$41 and up
More Reviews (122)
- See All Piazza di Spagna
- See All Santi Luca e Martina
- See All monument
- See All Acrobats with the fire
- See All City liners
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 123 Reviews
- 466 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
- Posted in Travel Peschiera del Garda Forum "Re: to riva del garda"
- Wrote a Review Piazza di Spagna about Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps in Rome Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Piazza di Spagna"
- updated a Rome Travel Page "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- Commented on one of Maurizioago's Rome travel pages
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (466)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagreb Intro, 252 reviews, 1172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 220 reviews, 835 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Verona Intro, 200 reviews, 707 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 154 reviews, 600 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 123 reviews, 466 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 128 reviews, 453 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bologna Intro, 134 reviews, 395 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Berlin Intro, 116 reviews, 411 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 105 reviews, 395 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nairobi Intro, 86 reviews, 385 photos, 4 travelogues
- Colosseum- 490 Reviews, 882 Photos
- Trevi Fountain- 329 Reviews, 538 Photos
- Piazza Venezia - Vittoriano- 183 Reviews, 298 Photos
- Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps- 294 Reviews, 458 Photos
- Castel Sant'Angelo- 141 Reviews, 262 Photos
- Roman Forum- 294 Reviews, 544 Photos
- Pantheon- 260 Reviews, 524 Photos
- Piazza Navona- 232 Reviews, 391 Photos
- Trajan & Imperial Forums- 89 Reviews, 160 Photos
- Villa Borghese- 89 Reviews, 159 Photos
See All Rome Things to Do