"Siena is wonderful place" Top 5 Page for this destination Siena by croisbeauty

Siena Travel Guide: 897 reviews and 2,705 photos

Siena in the twilight

The very first view I had at the town of Siena was indeed spectacular. I came to town around 7:00PM and have parked my car next to the huge fortress of Medici, opposite to which, on the next hilltop, the historic center of Siena is situated.
I' ve spend two days in Siena, found it more interesting and even more beautiful then Firenze. The town itself and the locals are rare example of an authentic union, a city made to measure for its people.

Siena - another view of the town

It was definately love at first site, I'll be in Tuscany in few days again (September 22nd 2011) and altgough it isn't in plan of tour will do my best to revisit Siena.

Siena in the morning

I was kind of lazy to write Siena reviews but it always happening with me if place of visit has enchanced me so much. Fact is, I prefer my pics to tell the story of the town, am not that good in writings as my pics could be.

• Last visit to Siena: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2011

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Your photos on Siena, Italy are outstanding. I am planning to visit there as part of a 3 1/2 week tour of Italy and seeing your pics sealed the deal as far as making sure to visit. Ok if I ask you some questions about it in the next few months?

• rubbersoul75's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2006 at 2:55 AM

Che Pizza enorme... si, Barolo, ma anche Nobile di Montepulciano, Rosso di Montalcino sono sempre accettabile. cin cin

• Apr 18, 2006 at 12:46 PM

do you know the name of a little bar in piazza del campo located behind the fountain? Little place with an arch ceiling in the back?

• neron's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 2:27 PM

Extraordinary work, lots of useful tips and stunning pictures.

• fun4free's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2005 at 4:13 PM

This is absolutely superb page, great tips and stunning pictures, thanks for sharing.

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Moj omiljeni grad! Ubedljivo najomiljeniji! OBAVEZNO mi javi kada dovršiš stranicu, da malo evociram uspomene i ubijam nostalgiju. :-)

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Siena