"SIRACUSA" Top 5 Page for this destination Siracusa by croisbeauty

Siracusa Travel Guide: 263 reviews and 907 photos

Piazza del Duomo

"Maledetta primavera" is a title of song by Gianna Nannini and it fitts perfectly to the weather conditions I had during my visit to Siracusa. Heavy rain started hour after we left the bus and the only salvation was to take early lunch in the restaurant, but it happened to be very long lunch......

Ortigia bay

There wasn't need to rush, we started to explore Siracusa in a small groups of friends walking around and chatting and having really good times. But then we arrived at this point where sea front could be seen. I was born in a place on a seaside and know well the signs and messages which waterfront is sending. The sky was getting dark while the water very turbulent so I suggested my friends to look for a safe place. We barelly reached the restaurant when heavy rain started.

I hate tourist agents

Yes I do, for real, because most of them doing job as it is some kind of punishment, not the job they like and live from it. Everybody is carrying digi-camera today except for the tourist agents, can't remember any guide with the camera. They taking us around as suppose we all are some kind of robots; bus-sights-bus-sights and always rushing and running. And then, we come back home eager to start builting the page at VT, checking at the same time what fellow members did about on their pages and realizing what we missed to see because of our guide who was maltreating us to see only those spots he/her did choose for us.

• Last visit to Siracusa: Apr 2009
  • Intro Updated Sep 10, 2011

Comments

croisbeauty

“aliis si licet, tibi non licet”

Badges & Stats in Siracusa

Have you been to Siracusa?

Latest Activity in Siracusa