"Bislaama Nabeul" Top 5 Page for this destination Nabeul by croisbeauty

Nabeul Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 98 photos

Nabeul

Actualy, I never heard of Nabeul before coming to it for a summer holidays in 2004. My agent have proposed me a couple of hotels and its pictures and that is how I made my decision where to stay in Tunisia. After I have visited most of the country, am sure it was a very good choice.

Police headquarter

In the terms of the security, Nabeul (whole Tunisia) is a very safe place. You can stroll all over the town, day or night, feeling completely care-free. The police is everywhere, in the uniforms and cover up, bur very discret towards the tourists.

The beach in front of my hotel

I don't like sandy beaches much, although this one looks very attractive. You can't walk bare-footed over it because the sand is practicaly boiled. You can't get out the water without sand in your costume and, what is most important to me, the water isn't clear as the one back home in the Adriatic.

• Last visit to Nabeul: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated May 23, 2005

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Hello, Boris!~ Thanks for your interesting page!~

• Nov 23, 2005 at 5:13 AM

Charming place for holidays, like your shopping story.

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 1:08 PM

WOW ! Those doors' pics are REALLY something... great !

• Nov 10, 2005 at 9:56 PM

never heard of this place either, but looks nice and relaxing! and hot!

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2005 at 1:47 AM

Nice photos, especially the Tunisian women, The only thing I remember of Nabeul is the Camel market. Great start (~_~)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2004 at 6:50 AM

Nabeul is famous for its potteries and ceramics, with a lot of blue, if I remind correctly. You are right, the jasmine flowers have a delicious flavour and are a tradition in Tunisia, without any special meaning, as far as I know.

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Badges & Stats in Nabeul