"Tozeur" Top 5 Page for this destination Tozeur by croisbeauty

Tozeur Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 216 photos

Traditional Museum

According to our itinerar, Tozeur was supposed to be the meeting point only. The real Sahara adventure had to start from here on with the jeeps. We started our journey from hotel at Douz 4:30AM, in order to be in Tozeur at 7:00AM. Since there was any traffic at all, we get to Tozeur right on time.... to be continued

• Last visit to Tozeur: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2014

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2007 at 5:42 PM

Didnt make it to Tozeur - next time!?- so thanks for seeing a bit via your pics.Interesting that these north African countries and peoples have similarities but still a lot of differences!

• Nov 8, 2005 at 12:38 AM

i would love to explore that museum, all the old pottery and artwork would be fascinating to see!

• Rojo72's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2005 at 10:02 AM

Nice page, I really LOVE archaeology and will gladly go to watch anything even remotely connected to it! :)

• fool_moon's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 3:00 AM

My wife and I had fortunatelly a privat tour by Ali the zookeeper as we went on purpose to this small but nice zoo. See my Tozeur page

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2004 at 10:56 PM

Too bad your guide did not lead you to the Belvedere from where you have a view on the whole oasis. I did not visit the museum. It looks very interesting.

croisbeauty

“aliis si licet, tibi non licet”

Badges & Stats in Tozeur