Dubai Transportation Tips by Pakistaniguy
Dubai Transportation: 91 reviews and 118 photos
Airline Status on Dubai (Dxb) Int. Airport.
You can fly from anywhere in the world directly to Dubai. Nearly all the major and minor airlines of the world from 5 continent lands in Dubai.
Driving on Dubai famous road.
If you do not have your car then you can simply rent a car. The easiest way to come to Dubai is either from Abu Dhabi or from Sharjah.
Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are 130 and 10 Km's away from Dubai respectively. There are superb roads connecting these cities.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Going to Abu dhabi u may c world's only 7* hotel
Mini Buses are clean and safe like buses. They leave when they fill up.They leave from Deira near the bus and taxi station.
Every 20 mins, 7 Dirhams/oneway.
Every 20 mins, 5 Dirhams/oneway.
To Umm al Qaiwain:
Every 20 mins, 10 Dirhams/oneway.
To Ras al Khaimah:
Every 20 mins, 20 Dirhams/oneway.
Every 20 mins, 25 Dirhams/oneway.
To Khor Fakkani:
Every 20 mins, 30 Dirhams/oneway.
To Al Ain:
Every 20 mins, 33 Dirhams/oneway, Leaves from Bur Dubai station Al ghoubaiba Rd.
To Abu Dhabi:
Every 20 mins, 33 Dirhams/oneway, 1 hr and 40 mins journey, Leaves from Bur Dubai station Al ghoubaiba Rd.
On the Road in Dubai
There is a efficient transport network of buses in all Emirates states. There are buses operating locally and intercity. If you are looking for a intercity bus from Dubai to another emirates city then u first reach Bus station. From there u will find various buses going in many directions, such as following:
Every Hour, 10 Dirhams/oneway, 1 hr and 15 mins journey, from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm. Bus leave from Deira Bus Station near the Gold Market (gold souq).
To Muscut, Oman:
2 buses/day, 50 Dirhams/oneway & 90 DHS/return, 5 hr and 30 mins journey, at 7.30 am and at 4.30 pm. Bus leave from Dnata airline centre on Al-Maktoum Rd.
Emirates Counter on Airport
Emirates aircraft standing at Dubai (Dxb) Airport
More Reviews (12)
- See All Visa Information for U.A.E
- See All Looking for Cheap Accomodation ?
- See All Buy as much as u can !
- Play Beach Volleyball
Pakistaniguy's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Toyota Hotels
- Northeastern Thailand Hotels
- Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Moreton Corbet Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 18 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "Montreal Transit System! Confusing?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Thrilling Night Life of Dubai"
- updated a Dubai Travelogue "U.A.E Visa For Pakistani Passport Holders"
- Wrote a Review Visa Information for U.A.E in Dubai Favorites
- Commented on one of Lebanese's Dubai travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues