Konstanz Things to Do Tips by Pakistaniguy Top 5 Page for this destination
Konstanz Things to Do: 103 reviews and 265 photos
Zepplin Monument is made to honour the Airship Inventor - Count Ferdinand von Zepplin . He was born in 1838 on the Insel, a tiny Island a short stroll north through the small park infront of Zepplin Monument. At present there stands Insel hotelvon this Island only.
Directions: Just infront and a few steps from Konzilgebäude.
Konzilgebäude (Council Building) played a major role in the history of Constance. It is a grey stone building . It was built in 1388 as a granary and a ware house before making its mark in history as the place where Pope Martin V was elected. Nowdays it is a concert hall !
Directions: Just after crossing the railway tracks on the Railway station of Constance.
Statue of Imperia is Must See
Statue of Imperia has the same importance for people of Constance as the statue of Liberty for New Yorkers !!! Just on the harbour, lies the statue of Imperia, A sculpture of a scantily clad, voluptuous woman. Imperia was allegedly a prostitute who plied her trade in the days of Council of Constance and was immoralised in a novel by ´Honore de Balzac´.
Directions: Opposite to Constance railway station and exactly on the harbour of Constance.
More Reviews (14)
Pakistaniguy's Related Pages
Konstanz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Konstanz - Old Town Surprise"
- "Konstanz - beautiful setting and charming old town"
- "KONSTANZ (Constance)"
- "Welcome to my hometown Konstanz"
- "South Germany"
- "Konstanz & Bodensee"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Konstanz
- Hotels in Konstanz
- Transportation in Konstanz
- Nightlife in Konstanz
- Restaurants in Konstanz
- Shopping in Konstanz
- Warnings and Dangers in Konstanz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Konstanz
- 17 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Konstanz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Konstanz
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "Montreal Transit System! Confusing?"
- Wrote a Review Take a Train to go anywhere in Europe! in Konstanz Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take a Train to go anywhere in Europe!"
- Commented on one of phred1910's Konstanz travel pages
- updated a Konstanz Travel Page "KONSTANZ (Constance)"
Photos in KonstanzSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues