"ALI SABIEH" `Ali Sabieh by Pakistaniguy
`Ali Sabieh Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 29 photos
Ali Sabieh is nothing more than a small village. Don't expect anything ! if u by chance come here and you have to spend the night then there is a hotel which is approximately 20 USD per night. Most of the travellers only come here either to take a train to Ethiopia or a bus to Dikhil. The buses to Dikhil go from sunrise to sunset. There is a very small railway station (not to forget built by French when Djibouti was their colony) and the passenger train to Ethiopia comes only three times a week. By the way, there is hardly anyone in this village who speaks English so practise some sign language before getting stuck here.
Good Luck !
Pakistaniguy's Related Pages
`Ali Sabieh Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `Ali Sabieh
- 1 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to `Ali Sabieh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `Ali Sabieh
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "Montreal Transit System! Confusing?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "On the bus from Djibouti to Ali Sabieh_Part 3"
- updated a `Ali Sabieh Travelogue "On the bus from Djibouti to Ali Sabieh_Part 3"
- Wrote a Review The City Mosque and street life in `Ali Sabieh Things to Do
Photos in `Ali SabiehSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues