"TEHRAN: The Modern & Vibrant Capital of Iran" Tehran by Pakistaniguy
Tehran Travel Guide: 516 reviews and 1,662 photos
This is the first trip in 2005. It was a very old wish to visit Iran which is also the neighbouring country of Pakistan and a very good friend. Visiting Iran was a very good decision because now i know the reality and not what media tells about Iran and its society. The people here are very good looking and kind hearted. They take care of their appearence very much. Women are present in every walk of life. They don't fully cover themselves in black dress but only wear a black scarf which is also sometimes not fully covering the head. Its a very interesting society to explore with lots of historical places to visit. Iran is saying - Khosh Amdeed (Welcome) to you :-)
Pakistaniguy's Related Pages
Tehran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TEHRAN ,THE CITY OF LIFE"
- "Tehran - Museums, murals and much more......"
- "Tehran 'The end of the Road'"
- "Tehran - The Throbbing Heart of Iran"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tehran
- Hotels in Tehran
- Transportation in Tehran
- Nightlife in Tehran
- Restaurants in Tehran
- Shopping in Tehran
- Warnings and Dangers in Tehran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tehran
- 15 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Tehran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tehran
- Posted in Travel Province of Quebec Forum "Montreal Transit System! Confusing?"
- updated a Tehran Travel Page "TEHRAN: The Modern & Vibrant Capital of Iran"
- Wrote a Review National Museum of Iran in Tehran Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "National Museum of Iran"
- Commented on one of azadeh's Tehran travel pages
Photos in TehranSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues