"GRAMADO - ^The Little Germany of Brazil^" Gramado by Pakistaniguy
Gramado Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 79 photos
Alarm rang... my eye lids felt like heavy shutters of a whole sale shop downtown... trying to focus took me a few mins but then i saw the time, it was 8am sharp... i woke up Otavio - my host in Porto Alegre... and asked him if he wants to go to Gramado to watch the tennis match. He asked me in return if i want - i said, 'even that we slept for not more than a couple of hours, i can'. That was it - decision was made - We were going to watch the final of Gramado Open 2006 between two brazillians: 1. Alves - The Best tennis player of Brazil - world rank around 80 and Ferreira who was the best from Rio Grande del Sur province where this tournament was held. As my friend was from Rio Grande del Sur so we were supporting the local kid.
It was my first ever tennis match live in a court. I enjoyed the game a lot. It was a thrilling match because at one stage it looked as if Ferreira will loose it on the tie break in the set after losing the first set 6-3 but he turned the match around by winning first the tie break and then the third set as Alves gave up due to his muscle pulled.
Pakistaniguy's Related Pages
Gramado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flowers city Gate"
- "gramado,germany in brazil.."
- "GRAMADO - Rio Grande do Sul- BraSil"
- "Gramado - Brazilian Little Switzerland"
- "Am I In Brazil Or Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gramado
- Hotels in Gramado
- Transportation in Gramado
- Restaurants in Gramado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gramado
- 0 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Gramado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gramado
Photos in GramadoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lahore Intro, 116 reviews, 141 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 104 reviews, 145 photos, 5 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 114 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Qatar Intro, 68 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 59 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 49 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 54 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 42 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Mykonos Intro, 33 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buncrana Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues