"Aquitaine" Top 5 Page for this destination Beynac-et-Cazenac by expressmale
Beynac-et-Cazenac Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 151 photos
Situated on the Dordogne river, this medieval village is picturesque and lively. Its castle sits proudly as it commands views over the Dordogne valley.
The town of Bergerac is 60km to the west and Sarlat is 10km to the east. Only the fittest need to walk and cycle here, as there are many steep hills. Apart from wine, the main products that are plentiful in this area are Fois Gras du Canard (Duck Pate) Noix (Walnuts) and Sunflowers.
Dordogne River flows calmly and through some areas quickly westward to Bordeaux. Canoes or Kayaks can be hired for either a day or half day. Also there are regular cruises going up and down the river
expressmale's Related Pages
Beynac-et-Cazenac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MOST BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE OF FRANCE"
- "A Fairy Tale Setting"
- "Stunning area on the Dordogne River"
- "Another Dordogne River-Edge Site"
- "Beynac and its castle"
- "Climb uphill from Beynac-et-Cazenac"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beynac-et-Cazenac
- Hotels in Beynac-et-Cazenac
- Restaurants in Beynac-et-Cazenac
- Shopping in Beynac-et-Cazenac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beynac-et-Cazenac
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Beynac-et-Cazenac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beynac-et-Cazenac
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Usinsk Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orel Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pechora Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beynac-et-Cazenac Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Edinburgh 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.