"Youghal, County Cork, Ireland" Top 5 Page for this destination Youghal by bobmax
Youghal Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 44 photos
Youghal is a fine town in Co. Cork. It is located on the sea with very fine beaches. It is an historic town with several buildings to visit and study. I have been there many times and it is an enjoyable place to visit.
- Pros:beaches, restaurants, shops
- Cons:none in my opinion
- In a nutshell:A great small town in Southern Ireland!!
Browsing the shops and restaurants on the main street of town. Walking on the beach with my Grandson. more travel advice
Youghal is a very old and historic town. It once was surrounded by a protective wall to keep out the invaders. Parts of... more travel advice
Youghal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a town on the southcoast of Ireland"
- "From Textile Center to Resort Haven"
- "Youghal, County Cork, Ireland"
- "Accommodation in Youghal"
- "Youghal by the sea is the place to be"
- "Youghal Page"
- "Eszter's Youghal Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Youghal
- Hotels in Youghal
- Transportation in Youghal
- Nightlife in Youghal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Youghal
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Youghal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Youghal
Photos in YoughalSee All Photos (4)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.