"Linda Mendoza" Mendoza by TinyTuck
Mendoza Travel Guide: 402 reviews and 1,039 photos
This is gonna be about the city of Mendoza. (I'm building a seperate page for the province of Mendoza.)
I spent 4 months here (from october 2003 to february 2004) doing an internship. And I must say that I enjoyed my time very much!
More info later...
- Pros:sunny weather, good nightlife, good wine, the streets are completely tree-lined although it niver rains (it's magic ;-))
- Cons:very hot summers
- In a nutshell:A pleasant city in the foothills of the Andes, a Mekka for outdoor freaks
TinyTuck's Related Pages
Mendoza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mendoza - county of good wine and sun :-)"
- "Land of Sun, good wine and more"
- "Mendoza - A City of Trees"
- "Lovely Mendoza days"
- "An oasis in the middle of the desert"
- "5 lovely days!"
- "Montañas, vino y rosas (Mountains, wine & roses)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mendoza
- Hotels in Mendoza
- Transportation in Mendoza
- Nightlife in Mendoza
- Restaurants in Mendoza
- Shopping in Mendoza
- Warnings and Dangers in Mendoza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mendoza
- 0 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mendoza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mendoza
Photos in MendozaSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Uganda Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 35 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 29 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Monterrey Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iowa Intro, 10 reviews, 58 photos, 7 travelogues
- Düsseldorf Intro, 22 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oviedo Intro, 5 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mendoza Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue