"NO COMMENT...!" mabozer's Profile
Where the blowing winds from the seven peaks of Anatolian Olympos merge into each other...
Where Amazon's cooled their bodies in the waves that break apart from the Black Sea and roll mightily against the shore ...
Where love is symbolized in the Tower of Leandros ...
Where stand the rocks of Symplegad that brought nightmares to the Argonauts ...
Built on seven hills on Asia and Europe ...
Capital of three empires ...
Where romance and traffic jam go hand in hand ...
Lively and exciting ...
A world metropolis ...
That is Istanbul ...
Would you like me to guide you through this legendary city? For the ones who live here, for the occasional visitors and for those of you who are entering it for the first time - whichever aspect of this city you want to experience, I will help you to reach it easily.
Istanbul is an old old city, you can see the remains of many ancient civilizations and their culture in harmony with Turkish culture. The old versus the new, the traditional versus the modern is a conflict a visitor often observes. The city is full of contrasts, and colorful views,
So enjoy one of them:
The diverse ethnicity of the city, is another point which is worth examinig. The Minorities sum up to a majority and build up an enormous population. The natives of the city are very typical, you can easily identify them from the look in their eyes. Take a look at the good old days.
The streets of Istanbul are considerably safer than their counterparts in the United States or Western Europe. Travelers should nevertheless take care of their valuables, as pickpockets, although not as common as in the U.S. or Europe, do operate in the major cities and tourist areas.
During the Byzantine period, when the villages along the Bosphorus strait had no roads linking them to each other, the people earned their living from fishing and gardening. The Ottoman sultans later had several palaces and villas built on these shores.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 30 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mabozer and A_BoRaN are now friends.
- Commented on Chuchy's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "NO COMMENT...!"
updated their Profile Page "NO COMMENT...!"
- updated a Nevsehir Ili Travel Page "CAPPADOCIA"
- Wrote a Review KIRIKKALE in Kirikkale Ili Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Kirikkale Ili Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Izmir Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilgaz Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Nevsehir Ili Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Alanya 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ankara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54962 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23315 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Philadelphia Hotels
- 2093 Reviews - 4054 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos