"NO COMMENT...!" mabozer's Profile
Where the blowing winds from the seven peaks of Anatolian Olympos merge into each other...
Where Amazon's cooled their bodies in the waves that break apart from the Black Sea and roll mightily against the shore ...
Where love is symbolized in the Tower of Leandros ...
Where stand the rocks of Symplegad that brought nightmares to the Argonauts ...
Built on seven hills on Asia and Europe ...
Capital of three empires ...
Where romance and traffic jam go hand in hand ...
Lively and exciting ...
A world metropolis ...
That is Istanbul ...
Would you like me to guide you through this legendary city? For the ones who live here, for the occasional visitors and for those of you who are entering it for the first time - whichever aspect of this city you want to experience, I will help you to reach it easily.
Istanbul is an old old city, you can see the remains of many ancient civilizations and their culture in harmony with Turkish culture. The old versus the new, the traditional versus the modern is a conflict a visitor often observes. The city is full of contrasts, and colorful views,
So enjoy one of them:
The diverse ethnicity of the city, is another point which is worth examinig. The Minorities sum up to a majority and build up an enormous population. The natives of the city are very typical, you can easily identify them from the look in their eyes. Take a look at the good old days.
The streets of Istanbul are considerably safer than their counterparts in the United States or Western Europe. Travelers should nevertheless take care of their valuables, as pickpockets, although not as common as in the U.S. or Europe, do operate in the major cities and tourist areas.
During the Byzantine period, when the villages along the Bosphorus strait had no roads linking them to each other, the people earned their living from fishing and gardening. The Ottoman sultans later had several palaces and villas built on these shores.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 30 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mabozer and A_BoRaN are now friends.
- Commented on Chuchy's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "NO COMMENT...!"
updated their Profile Page "NO COMMENT...!"
- updated a Nevsehir Ili Travel Page "CAPPADOCIA"
- Wrote a Review KIRIKKALE in Kirikkale Ili Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Kirikkale Ili Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Izmir Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilgaz Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Nevsehir Ili Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Alanya 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ankara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos