"NO COMMENT...!" mabozer's Profile
Where the blowing winds from the seven peaks of Anatolian Olympos merge into each other...
Where Amazon's cooled their bodies in the waves that break apart from the Black Sea and roll mightily against the shore ...
Where love is symbolized in the Tower of Leandros ...
Where stand the rocks of Symplegad that brought nightmares to the Argonauts ...
Built on seven hills on Asia and Europe ...
Capital of three empires ...
Where romance and traffic jam go hand in hand ...
Lively and exciting ...
A world metropolis ...
That is Istanbul ...
Would you like me to guide you through this legendary city? For the ones who live here, for the occasional visitors and for those of you who are entering it for the first time - whichever aspect of this city you want to experience, I will help you to reach it easily.
Istanbul is an old old city, you can see the remains of many ancient civilizations and their culture in harmony with Turkish culture. The old versus the new, the traditional versus the modern is a conflict a visitor often observes. The city is full of contrasts, and colorful views,
So enjoy one of them:
The diverse ethnicity of the city, is another point which is worth examinig. The Minorities sum up to a majority and build up an enormous population. The natives of the city are very typical, you can easily identify them from the look in their eyes. Take a look at the good old days.
The streets of Istanbul are considerably safer than their counterparts in the United States or Western Europe. Travelers should nevertheless take care of their valuables, as pickpockets, although not as common as in the U.S. or Europe, do operate in the major cities and tourist areas.
During the Byzantine period, when the villages along the Bosphorus strait had no roads linking them to each other, the people earned their living from fishing and gardening. The Ottoman sultans later had several palaces and villas built on these shores.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 30 Reviews
- 96 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- mabozer and A_BoRaN are now friends.
- Commented on Chuchy's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "NO COMMENT...!"
updated their Profile Page "NO COMMENT...!"
- updated a Nevsehir Ili Travel Page "CAPPADOCIA"
- Wrote a Review KIRIKKALE in Kirikkale Ili Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Kirikkale Ili Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Izmir Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ilgaz Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Nevsehir Ili Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Alanya 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ankara Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Antalya Intro, 3 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22156 Reviews - 53823 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30944 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23057 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17030 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19428 Photos