"Nature's Little Secrets" Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands by IceBear7

British Virgin Islands Travel Guide: 464 reviews and 1,363 photos

There a only few places in this world that are as beautiful as the British Virgin Islands.

Almost 60 small and tiny islands, all close together, only seperated by water in million shades of blue.
All these islands are hilly, with steeeeep roads, fun to drive :-)
Apart from a few bars and restaurants you find mostly peace and quiet here. Untouched nature. Breathtaking views. Gorgeous beaches. And really friendly people. You see that they enjoy living in their islands and they share this joy with their visitors.

• Last visit to British Virgin Islands: Nov 2002
  • Intro Updated Jun 11, 2004

• agapotravel's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM

I enjoyed reading your tips and seeing your lovely pictures. My husband and I will be visiting the Virgin Islands in July. I welcome any advice you wish to give. :-)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 10:32 AM

Nice tips & pix, thanx!

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2006 at 1:30 PM

The Baths of Virgin Gorda are gorgeous! Very cool pics. :)

• JessH's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2006 at 3:00 AM

Superb tips! Great photos! It's truly looks like paradise! Thank you for sharing / Jess :-)

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2006 at 5:08 AM

Love the description and the blue paint of this little charming bar in the Carribean. Go barefoot. Good advice.

• Bernd_L's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2005 at 6:57 AM

Great page about a dream destination. Your restaurant tip made my mouth water.

• May 12, 2005 at 3:49 AM

smugglers cove... tell me the story!..... i absolutely love this page... i love bounty like pics ;-))

• zuriga's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2005 at 12:07 AM

One of my favorite places on earth. One day, I'll get back there. Thanks for the memories.. I have a BVI page, too!!

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 3:02 PM

we only had one day in Tortola but l loved it ! cant wait to go back there, thanks for reminding me how lovely it is

• Jan 14, 2005 at 12:19 PM

very nice page indeed - I liked your tips and photos!

IceBear7

“nach dem urlaub ist vor dem urlaub”

Badges & Stats in British Virgin Islands

Have you been to British Virgin Islands?

Latest Activity in British Virgin Islands