"Oberhausen" Oberhausen by IceBear7
Oberhausen Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 179 photos
Oberhausen is a city that has changed incredibly over the last decades. Years ago everybody work in mines and steel factories, today there are hardly any of these work places left. The city attracts a great number of visitors from near and far, with a huuuuge shopping center (the centro) and also with the Gasometer (see picture). Nowhere in Europe can you find more space for exhibtions than in this old gas tank, and there are not that many places with such a view!!
IceBear7's Related Pages
Oberhausen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oberhausen - the capital of SV BSZS-2006"
- "Oberhausen - Gasometer and more"
- "Nice shopping paradise!: CentrO"
- "OBERHAUSEN CENTR O"
- "Oberhausen 2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oberhausen
- Hotels in Oberhausen
- Transportation in Oberhausen
- Restaurants in Oberhausen
- Shopping in Oberhausen
- Warnings and Dangers in Oberhausen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oberhausen
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Oberhausen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oberhausen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Düsseldorf Intro, 66 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fulda Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leipzig Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues