"My own beach :-)" Vrouwenpolder by IceBear7
Vrouwenpolder Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 9 photos
I feel a lucky person to be able to go to a trip to the coast just for one day. Although I miss the days when I just had to jump on my bike for a few minutes and be at the beach.
The Zeeland coast is only two hours by car from Aachen, and I just love spending time there. If it's just for a few hours, or a whole weekend like we had in November.
After a while when my neck gets sore and my kite gets bored I love climbing the wooden steps to one of the beach... more travel advice
IceBear7's Related Pages
Vrouwenpolder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A week in Vrouwenpolder"
- "My own beach :-)"
- "Camping for 0 euro!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vrouwenpolder
- Hotels in Vrouwenpolder
- Restaurants in Vrouwenpolder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vrouwenpolder
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Vrouwenpolder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vrouwenpolder
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Düsseldorf Intro, 66 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aachen Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fulda Intro, 20 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination British Virgin Islands Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Leipzig Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- California Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues