"Put a little magic in your life!" IceBear7's Profile

Right Now:
I am in Wellington

Next Trips: south island New Zealand for my year of work&travel and also a couple of weeks in australia

Last Trips: north island of new zealand

Every Adventure Starts With A Moment.
Every Journey Starts With A Step.
Every Dream Starts With A Dreamer.
Anything Is Possible If You Dare.
Florence Littauer

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." (Douglas Adams)

Any trip can be a great one - if it's to a far-away continent or if it's to a city close to home with special events/ activities/ people to meet.

2002 was a great travel year for me, with 3 weeks in Mexico , also a week in the caribbean and the US, a week in Finland and some smaller trips taken from Düsseldorf.

2003 was okay, with a week in Tahiti for work and shorter trips around Europe, the highlight being Barcelona before Christmas.

2004 was a good year for travelling for me once more, with the Caribbean again, a great roadtrip adventure in California and a week in French Polynesia again, plus some smaller trips in Germany, Holland and Belgium.

2005 - a slow start with only a short trip to Leipzig around Easter. Then came a perfect Queensday weekend in Amsterdam. And some great trips within Europe are coming up - Ireland twice and the South of France :-))
2006 saw a dream come true visiting peru and bolivia, and 2007 and 2008 will be all about crisscrossing new zealand on a working holiday and a trip across the ditch to the west island (australia).

I've been really really VT-lazy these last months, but i'm trying to get better and be more active again. vt-ing makes any trip so much better, right?

• Intro Updated Nov 10, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
IceBear7's Profile Photo

IceBear7

“nach dem urlaub ist vor dem urlaub”

Real Name