"Sweetberry's Seattle Page" Seattle by Sweetberry1
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,140 reviews and 7,630 photos
The City of Seattle is located in the State of Washington.. 113 miles south of the US/Canadian border. With a Population of 540,500.. it is not one of Americas biggest cities, but certainly one of the prettiest.
Seattle has grown from a little settlement on Elliot Bay, to a lovely, sophisticated city, with beautiful views, and an enormous amount of attractions, and recreational possibilities. The diverse landscape, and antiquated charm of Seattle, makes it a wonderful place to visit. The many attractions will keep the whole family satisfied, and so many beautiful places to visit, many, just outside the city. One would need a lot more than a week, to really appreciate all that Seattle has to offer.
The Stillaguamish river, known as the Stilly, by the locals, is located in the Mount Baker National Forest.. just a few miles Northeast of Seattle.. via Arlington.
Found nestled among the peaks of several low mountains, and a couple of higher peaks of 5,000 plus footers.
The Stilly is known for good fishing, with Salmon, Trout, and Steelhead, during the summer and winter runs. Most popular, is fly fishing.
The beauty of this region is just beyond imagination.. clear white waters, surrounded by mountains, lush green forests, and as seen in this photo.. a fresh layer of snow, just to add to the already beautiful scenery. (Enlarge the photo, for a better view)
Page Under Construction
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, lovely clean and green city, easy to negotiate, friendly people, and more to do than you can imagine.
- Cons:It is said that it rains a lot in Seattle, but we were greeted by blue skies and sunshine.
- In a nutshell:One of the prettiest cities I have seen.. Very green, and uncluttered, with a friendly atmosphere.
The Space Needle was built for the 1962 World's Fair. It is one of the main attractions of Seattle, and most visitors... more travel advice
Seattle has a beautiful waterfront.. where there are many things to do and see. Many restaurants and stores can be found... more travel advice
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Photos in SeattleSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos