"Sweetberry's Victoria Page" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Victoria by Sweetberry1

State of Victoria Travel Guide: 6,356 reviews and 15,787 photos

Victoria

Victoria has always been home to me... this is where I grew up, went to school, became a nurse, got married and had my two incredibly wonderful children.
I now also have another home in Queensland, so I share my time between the two.....

Victoria is a wonderful State, very multi-cultural, and it is said that it is the most livable State in Australia.
It boasts beautiful beaches and coastlines, has it's own outback, the cities are second to none, and the people are warm and friendly.

Yes, I know what they say about the four seasons in one day.... it is an old joke, that has managed to survive... I have yet to see this.. ;-)

Under Construction

• Pros:You name it, Victoria probably has it.... Least expensive..
  • Cons:The weather can be changable... so pick your season.
  • In a nutshell:Great place to live, or come for a visit.....
  • Intro Updated Apr 1, 2003

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2006 at 8:09 AM

Couldn't imagine such stunning buildings - but sure enough... there they are. In Australia. Just like that. Thanks for sharing!

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2006 at 6:48 PM

What a beautiful and interesting place. The Great Ocean Road reminds me of Big Sur, it looks very scenic. Great photos

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2005 at 8:45 AM

I am reading "the real Story of the Gang Kelly" by Carey, so I wanted to have a look at how the State of Victoria looks! Your page was perfect for this thanks! It looks beautiful there!

• Braveheart.southafrr's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2003 at 6:17 PM

victoria sounds like a great place to live susie lee , thanks for sharing .....................kenneth

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2003 at 11:05 PM

What a lovely page and the Aboriginal Art would be so wonderful to see. Thanks for sharing all this great information!;-)

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2003 at 10:20 AM

It seems a good place to live in. Thanks for the great info and pics.

• Greybilby's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2003 at 2:00 PM

great page mate

• shivan's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2003 at 11:02 AM

a high quality page! Thanks!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2003 at 2:08 AM

oh yes...good things come to those who can wait...I am enchanted, realy I am, and the Aboriginal Art is amazing, tks Susie

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2003 at 3:09 PM

Great page! Maybe I could go to Mt Buffalo Ski Resort in my... summer!

Sweetberry1

“"Experience.. Is the best teacher"”

Badges & Stats in State of Victoria

Have you been to State of Victoria?

Latest Activity in State of Victoria