Haleiwa Transportation Tips by Sweetberry1
Haleiwa Transportation: 5 reviews and 5 photos
The best way to get to Hale'iwa, and around the rest of the Island, is by car or motorbike. There are tour buses that do this trip also, but I did hear some grumblings from people who have been with the tours. So, my advice... Hire a Car or a Harley... ;-))
More Reviews (5)
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Haleiwa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Haleiwa - A Place I Could Happily Live In!"
- "Gateway to the North Shore"
- "The Highlight of our Trip!"
- "Big Wave Surfing Gateway"
- "Haleiwa Girl"
- "north shore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haleiwa
- Hotels in Haleiwa
- Transportation in Haleiwa
- Restaurants in Haleiwa
- Shopping in Haleiwa
- Warnings and Dangers in Haleiwa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Hotels
- Hounslow Hotels
- Little Talbot Island State Park Hotels
- Ko Lanta
- Burr Oak State Park Hotels
Badges & Stats in Haleiwa
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Haleiwa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haleiwa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos