Hervey Bay Shopping Tips by Sweetberry1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Hervey Bay Shopping: 6 reviews and 6 photos
This store has a lovely selection of things to buy. Everything from souvenirs, to decorator items.. Also many unusual things that you would not see in too many places.
As the name implies, they also have a huge range of the most beautiful natural crystals..
What to buy: Whatever your heart desires...
What to pay: As little or as much as you choose to spend.
Address: Buccaneer Ave, H.Bay.
Directions: At the Marina
This store has a huge range of all types of souvenirs, clothing, jewellry, and a large range of all things aboriginal.. including a great selection of music.
What to buy: Depends on what you are looking for... but I would go for things that you won't find elsewhere.
What to pay: At this particular store, you will find a lot of things are reasonably priced.
Address: The Esplanade
This store is located on the Esplanade, and smack dang in the middle of all the action.
What to buy: They sell a lot of Tropical clothing, swimwear, hats, wraparound skirts, male clothing, souvenirs, jewellry, footwear.. as well as other interesting items.
What to pay: Prices are quite reasonable here.
Address: Esplanade, Torquay.
Statue.. floral display..
This store has a large assortment of unusual things.. perhaps a gift for someone, catches your eye. Or something for the house or garden.
Address: Boat Harbour Drive.
Bay Central is a shopping complex, and has a large variety of stores.
As well as Target.. the department store, there is a Franklins Supermarket... and many speciality stores. Ladies/Mens fashions, Jewellry, footware, florist, electronics, house and garden, travel agency, delicatessen, gifts.. etc..
The bus/coach depot is in the same complex, but in a seperate area.
What to buy: You can buy anything and everything here..
Address: Boat Harbour Drive..
More Reviews (77)
- See All Wedding Chapel - In the Gardens
- See All Serenity+.. Beautiful Tropical Gardens..
- See All Watching Sport..
- See All Best Texas Steak.. outside of Texas.
- See All Brooklyn House Entrance
- See All Public Toilets/Bathrooms
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Hervey Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
- "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT HERVEY BAY!"
- "Hervey Bay - Queensland"
- "Hervey Bay -Gods Waiting Room"
- "You must see the whales"
- "WHALE WATCHING"
- "Hervey Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hervey Bay
- Hotels in Hervey Bay
- Transportation in Hervey Bay
- Nightlife in Hervey Bay
- Restaurants in Hervey Bay
- Shopping in Hervey Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Hervey Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hervey Bay
- 82 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hervey Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hervey Bay
- Commented on one of grantravel's Hervey Bay travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: perfume, for a woman"
- Wrote a Review Wedding Chapel - In the Gardens in Hervey Bay Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wedding Chapel - In the Gardens"
- updated a Hervey Bay Travel Page "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
Photos in Hervey BaySee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos