"Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..." Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay by Sweetberry1
Hervey Bay Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 319 photos
Hervey Bay... "Just another day in Paradise"
Hervey Bay is one of Queensland's best natural holiday destinations.. with 40 kilometers of beautiful beaches, a relaxed and easy atmosphere, and a fun place to visit. This is the place you would come to, if you prefer an off the beaten path type holiday.
Fraser Island - the largest sand island in the world, and Lady Elliot Island - the first coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef, are both within easy reach from Hervey Bay, and therefore, makes this is a great starting point for many other interesting and fun destinations.
Hervey Bay, is fast becoming one of the most popular places in Queensland for holidays, but still retains it's peaceful, uncrowded ambience.
Aproximately 3 hours drive north of Brisbane, and away from the hussle and bustle of the big cities. It has the appeal of a resort town, without the high resort prices. One of the biggest attractions is Whalewatching, which is on annually from July until October.
Ofcoarse it has many other attractions, Sailing, Fishing, Windsurfing, Coral Viewing, Jet-ski, Skydiving, Sharkshow, and many miles of beautiful, safe beaches.
It is also the gateway to 'Frazer Island' and a whole new world to explore.
A place where you can just relax and truely unwind.
The waters of Hervey Bay are protected by Fraser Island and offer visitors a perfect, stinger-free swimming environment ideal for children. Enjoy a variety of water sports including kayaking, yachting, diving, water and jet skiing, wind surfing and snorkelling.
- Pros:Great climate, laid back and relaxing atmosphere, lots to see and do..
- Cons:Honestly??? I can't think of any!
- In a nutshell:A great place for a holiday.. so come on down..
The Botanical Gardens have a lovely 'Wedding Chapel' set among the trees. It is not a building, but a lovely paved area,... more travel advice
There are various places for watching sport.. My favorite is at the H.B.Sports Club. Soccer is one of the regions... more travel advice
- See All Brooklyn House Entrance
- See All Public Toilets/Bathrooms
- See All Country Style
- Aboriginal Culture
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Hervey Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
- "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT HERVEY BAY!"
- "Hervey Bay - Queensland"
- "Hervey Bay -Gods Waiting Room"
- "You must see the whales"
- "WHALE WATCHING"
- "Hervey Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hervey Bay
- Hotels in Hervey Bay
- Transportation in Hervey Bay
- Nightlife in Hervey Bay
- Restaurants in Hervey Bay
- Shopping in Hervey Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Hervey Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hervey Bay
- 82 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 44 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hervey Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hervey Bay
- Commented on one of grantravel's Hervey Bay travel pages
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: perfume, for a woman"
- Wrote a Review Wedding Chapel - In the Gardens in Hervey Bay Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wedding Chapel - In the Gardens"
- updated a Hervey Bay Travel Page "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
Photos in Hervey BaySee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos