"Sweetberry's Clifton Springs Page" Clifton Springs by Sweetberry1
Clifton Springs Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Clifton Springs is a small township just a few miles out of Geelong, travelling on the Portarlington Highway.
A quiet little place, with lovely unpopulated beaches.
- Pros:Small township... Away from the hussle and busstle.
- Cons:Not much happening here.
- In a nutshell:Great place to relax on the lovely beaches.
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Clifton Springs Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Clifton Springs
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Clifton Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clifton Springs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos