"Sweetberry's Daylesford Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Daylesford by Sweetberry1
Daylesford Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 271 photos
114km northwest of Melbourne.
Daylesford is known as the spa centre of Australia, with over 50% of Australia's known and active mineral water outlets.
Visitors come to sample the mineral waters, stay in luxury accommodation, explore craft and antique shops, go boating on the lake, or just relax.
- Pros:Great for a day or weekend visit..
- Cons:Usually cold and wet in the cooler months.
- In a nutshell:If you like a quiet retreat.. bush walking, this is it..
This is one of the lovely accommodation villas, They offer 2 day packages, either weekend, or during the week. 2 Days -... more travel advice
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Daylesford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SPA CENTRE OF AUSTRALIA"
- "Sweetberry's Daylesford Page"
- "Daylesford, Historical Town"
- "Daytime in Daylesford"
- "Daylesford, Mineral water capital of Australia"
- "Daylesford, art and traffic jams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daylesford
- Hotels in Daylesford
- Transportation in Daylesford
- Nightlife in Daylesford
- Restaurants in Daylesford
- Shopping in Daylesford
- Warnings and Dangers in Daylesford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daylesford
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Daylesford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daylesford
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos