"Sweetberry's Queenscliff Page" Queenscliff by Sweetberry1
Queenscliff Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 72 photos
In the 1880's, Queenscliff used to be the playground for Melbourne’s most affluent.
Today, Queenscliff attracts visitors from all points of the world.
They come to enjoy a laidback day at the beach, a picnic under the giant foreshore pines, the village charm or even a game of golf.
When it comes to water-based activities, Queenscliff has plenty to choose from. Boating, fishing, diving and snorkelling are popular. There are also tours to see dolphins and seals to add even more fun to your visit.
Queenscliff is located 103km south west of Melbourne. Travel by car via Geelong and the Bellarine Highway.
- Pros:Easygoing, laidback, no crowds...
- Cons:Perhaps not the greatest place to visit in winter.
- In a nutshell:Great for a day trip or extended holiday..
On Good Friday, Queenscliff held a Seafood Festival on the foreshore. It was in aid of The Children's Hospital Appeal,... more travel advice
Guns on display just outside Ft. Queenscliff, which was developed between 1850 and 1880. Ships fixing their position in... more travel advice
Sweetberry1's Related Pages
Queenscliff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Queenscliff Page"
- "Arround the Bay Trip"
- "QUEENSCLIFF SYDNEY"
- "Sea Fishing In The Bass Straits..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queenscliff
- Hotels in Queenscliff
- Transportation in Queenscliff
- Restaurants in Queenscliff
- Warnings and Dangers in Queenscliff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queenscliff
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Queenscliff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queenscliff
Photos in QueenscliffSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hervey Bay Intro, 82 reviews, 101 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 66 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Killeen Intro, 57 reviews, 59 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 41 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 40 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 49 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melbourne Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Dallas Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos
- Texas Intro, 25 reviews, 27 photos